Residential Development: Bardale Village Kuilsriver
Blue Downs – an up and coming suburb offering great value and locality convenience
Find more about the well-established Bardale Village Kuilsriver residential development.
Blue Downs forms part of Cape Town’s Northern Suburb, stretching between the Kuils River and the town of Eersterivier.
Thanks to continued development by the Western Cape Provincial Government, this suburb has seen rapid transformation over the past few years.
Projects have included the improvement of public transportation as well as the building of additional schools.
As an up and coming suburb, Bardale Village offers real estate that boasts country charm with urban convenience.
Some of the virtues that Blue Downs and her surrounds have to offer include:
- Top class residential developments being built within the Blue Downs area. Bardale Village is the largest residential estate, with over 1000 homes already built and another 2500 homes still to come.
- Affordable houses with peaceful garden living are a reality within Blue Downs. Escape the hustle and bustle of the city without being too far from the CBD.
- Indoor swimming pools and sports facilities are easily accessible from the immediate surrounding areas. These facilities promote community participation as well as improved health and fitness.
- Tertiary institutions such as Cape Town College, UCT and Stellenbosch University are all in close proximity.
- Places of Worship are easy to find, with many churches scattered within a radius of 2 – 5km.
- Schools: Many great educational institutions can be found nearby. These include Tuscan Glen Primary School, Forest Heights High, Eersterivier Secondary School, Stratford Primary School, Good Hope Christian School and Bardale High School. A crèche has also opened in the well-established Bardale Village Estate.
- New School Developments are currently taking place. The brand new Silversands High School is set to open in April, with another 3 new schools set to be built in the Bardale Village area of Blue Downs.
- Medical facilities are easily accessible. Many local clinics and pharmacies can be found around the town. The Netcare Kuils River Hospital and the Elsies Rivier Community Health Clinic can be found slightly further out.
- Shopping is a walk in the park, thanks to the Blue Downs Shopping Centre and the nearby Zevenwacht Mall.
- Industrial and business opportunity: Blackheath is one of Cape Town’s most popular areas for warehouses, factories and commercial growth. This provides a thriving employment opportunity in the area.
- Relaxing Nature is provided in the form of the Driftsands Nature Reserve. This is the perfect place to enjoy a family picnic or adventurous hike. The Mooiplaas Private Nature Reserve is also a short distance further down towards Stellenbosch, with the beautiful Helderberg and stunning Assegaaibosch Nature Reserve slightly to the east.
The future definitely looks bright for Blue Downs, a suburb well on its way to becoming an exciting, integrated part of the Northern Suburbs.